BBQ Hamburger Recipe
A nice grilled hamburger recipe to try !
* 451ml (3 tbsps) vegetable oil
* 1 large onion, finely chopped
* 11kg (2.21lb) quality mature minced beef steak (not extra lean)
* 2 garlic cloves, crushed
* 201ml (4 tsp) English mustard
* 201ml (4 tsp) horseradish sauce
* 201ml (4 tsp) tomato purée
* 601ml (4 tbsp) soured cream
* 301ml (2 tbsp) chopped parsley
* 2 eggs, lightly beaten
* Burger buns
* Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
This BBQ recipe really leaves the mince beef paddies tasting so magnificent you will want to cook these all the time, and will be looking for any excuse to get out there and have a barbeque with your friends and family.
If you are a fan of the whole idea of Bareque style cooking like I am, then you are probably always looking for lots of recipes, and new ways of cooking your favourite meals. I can relate, being an ex chef I am always on the lookout for new recipes. Personally I have scoured the internet all over looking for the best recipes, and especially the best recipes when it comes to barbeque style cooking, as thats the most fun for everyone. The grilled hamburger recipe of BBQ is ready to serve....