Grilled Herb Burgers
Grilled Herb Burgers. Try this grilled hamburger recipes with herb.... a unique taste !
* 1 pound lean ground beef
* 1 cup breadcrumbs
* 1 egg
* 2 tablespoons lemon juice
* 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
* 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
* 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
* 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Preheat grill for medium-high heat. In a large mixing bowl, combine meat, herbs, bread crumbs, lemon juice, salt, and pepper until well mixed. Split mixture into eight equal portions. Shape into
rectangular patties about 5-6 inches long. Place patties on lightly oiled grill grate and cook for 8-10 minutes on each side. Remove from heat and serve on buns or sliced baguette. The grilled hamburger recipe with herbs is ready to serve...have a nice feasts ! Enjoy !
Labels: grilled hamburger recipes