Broadcast Grilled Hamburger Recipe
An amazing grilled hamburger recipe to try !
* 2 pounds lean ground beef
* 1/2 cup crushed potato chip crumbs
* 1/2 cup finely diced onion
* 1 1 oz. packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
* 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
* 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
* 1/3 cup finely diced red bell pepper
* 1/4 cup sour cream
* 1 tablespoon jalapeno jelly
* 11 /2 teaspoons finely minced jalapeno pepper
1. Heat oil in a medium saucepan until hot. Add the diced onions and cook over medium heat until translucent, about 3-5 minutes. Let cool. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine ground beef, seasoning mix, parsley, and potato chip crumbs. Add cooked onions and mix well. Form into 6 patties.
2. For topping, mix together jalapeno jelly, sour cream, diced red pepper, and minced jalapeno. Refrigerate until ready to use.
3. Grill patties over charcoal briquettes 4-6 minutes per side or until meat is no longer pink in the center. Top with about 2 tablespoons of topping. The grilled hamburger recipe Broadcast is ready...enjoy the hamburger. Nice for parties !